My name is Jessica and this is my blog where I share my poems, favorite books, and cruelty free beauty products. Most of all, I enjoy sharing fun family activities with my children (4 and 7 years old). We’ve worked with Babo Botanicals, Pür Minerals, Educational Insights, and Crayola. We are a Christian family who values God, family, education, and early literacy and are actively seeking mutually beneficial sponsorships. In today’s online shopping world we always want to know that what we are purchasing is made with quality (and us) in mind. We receive and review your product(s) on our website featuring HD photos depicting the value of your product(s).
- I am a self-published poet
- I have a degree in Psychology
- I’ve been to the UK
- Reading and writing poetry
- Reading sci-fi and fantasy novels
- Playing online computer games
- Photo/graphic editing
- Horseback riding
- trying out new things and writing about them!
My reviews include
- 400+ unique words depicting my thoughts and opinions
- Two or more HD photos of your products being used
- social media shares on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagam
Giveaways will always be for US readers (unless otherwise specified). Giveaways will run a minimum of 2 weeks. The sponsor is expected to ship prizes to the winners.
My name is Jessica and I am a mother to two little boys, ages 7 and 4. We value God, Family, Love, Honesty, and Respect – which is something I hope will reflect in my writings on my blog.
End of 2018 Goals
- Seek more children’s books to read with the kids
- Read 2 books which change my worldview
- Create some cheerful photography this Christmas season
- Create a beautiful, eye-catching, educational Holiday Guide this year