Louise Loves Art Giveaway
Hosted by Stylish Momme
Co-hosted by Michigan Savings & More
Louise Loves Art by Kelly Light
12/16 – 12/30
“Meet Louise. Louise loves art more than anything. It’s her imagination on the outside. She is determined to create a masterpiece—her pièce de résistance! Louise also loves Art, her little brother. This is their story. Louise Loves Art is a celebration of the brilliant artist who resides in all of us.”
Louise Loves Art is a lovely, whimsical, picture book that teaches children about the importance of being creative. The pictures are simple, yet bold, and the words are big, which is a plus, in my opinion, if your child is learning how to read.
While Louise is busy and enthusiastically making her masterpiece, she forgets all about her little brother, Art, who also wants to create a masterpiece. While Louise is looking for the perfect place on her fridge to hang her masterpiece, Art cuts up her masterpiece into his own. Initially, she is upset, but then she hangs up Art’s masterpiece – she knows he only did so out of his admiration and love for her. The title is Louise Loves Art, but who or what is the title referring to? Her drawings, her little brother, or both?
If you’d like to purchase Louise Loves Art:
- This giveaway will run from Dec 16th 1AM CST- Dec 30th 11:59 PM CST and is open to US residents who are aged 18+.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail Dec 31st and will have 48 hours to respond or will forfeit their prize.
- All participating blogs are not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- This giveaway is not associated with Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media.
- All entries are optional. Void where prohibited.